Parts / Inventory Clerk
The West Texas Parts Clerk will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and provide daily support for the Maintenance and Mechanics teams by performing the following, area-specific, job duties:
- Monitor and manage inventory to ensure timely availability of product and support uninterrupted operations/expedite equipment repair.
- Analyze parts usage history to determine minimum reorder levels and maximum stocking levels.
- Organize equipment and develop procedures for rapid retrieval of parts and inventory accuracy.
- Conduct periodic inventory audits.
- Maintain and update inventory-related records.
- Identify usage trends and adjust stock accordingly, improving procedures as necessary.
- Assist with creation of work orders and maintain accurate equipment records.
- Transport (pickup and delivery) parts as needed for equipment repair.
- Receive product from packing slips and record receipts into QuickBooks.
- Identify deficiencies within the area of responsibility and takes or recommends appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area.
- Performs other job duties as assigned and required.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with additional hours as needed
- Experience with a Purchase Order process
- English language proficiency with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills (including the ability to multi-task and problem-solve)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environmen
- Ability to effectively communicate while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to successfully complete all required pre-employment tests and verifications, including drug test, reference & criminal background checks, and MVR review
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Previous experience in oil/gas, trucking, manufacturing or another heavy-industrial environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
At Thomas, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package that includes:
- Medical Insurance (subsidized at 70% for our employees!)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Flat Life Insurance ($50K/annually)
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Bi-weekly Payroll Schedule (every other Friday)
- 401(k) COMING SOON!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Thomas embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and the price of Texas Tea. If you are looking to grow and excel with an organization that is growing and committed to excellence, click APPLY!Apply Now